Drafting a will is one of the most basic and important tasks you should undertake early in your adulthood. At The Prue Law Group, P.C., we’re sensitive to the issues that affect your assets and those of your heirs. Our staff of attorneys and paralegals work closely with our clients. We can ensure the care of minors and elderly family members, as well as preserve your financial assets.
The Prue Law Group, P.C.’s Estate Planning Services Include:
- Drafting, Updating, and Revoking Wills
- Evaluating Tax Ramifications and Changes in Tax Laws
- Creation of Trusts
- Creation of Living Wills
- Establishing Conservatorships
- Preparing Clients for Title 19 Eligibility
- Assisting in the Probating of Estate
- Preparing Powers of Attorney
- Protecting Businesses and Designating Recipients
- With proper estate planning, you can protect your business assets.
- You can also provide a smooth transition between you and the recipients of your business.
Our Concierge Service represents our highest level of service. Our knowledgeable and efficient staff provide our clients with one-on-one, personal attention. We can assist clients in managing finances, paying bills, running errands, and organizing and assisting them in their daily lives.
Attorney Patrick M. Prue has been designated statewide as a Five Star Estate Planning and Wealth Preservation Attorney. He can work with you to develop a tax reduction and asset preservation plan to meet your goals. Thus, providing you with peace of mind that your family and loved ones will be protected.
To meet with The Prue Law Group, P.C. at either of our Windham County law offices, located in Brooklyn and Willimantic, call (860) 423-9231 today!
Visit The Prue Law Group Blog for more information about Estate Planning